TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Full festival programme will be announced soon.
2. Daytime #C2CISTONIGHT events that will take place at Urban Cafe, Robinson Crusoe Bookstore, Analog Kültür and Kontraplak are free of charge. Those who buy their #C2CISTONIGHT tickets before the event, will be able to benefit from special discounts and opportunities at these aforementioned places.
3. The sale of entry tickets, in addition to the law on mandate with representation in the Turkey civil code, is disciplined by the Terms and Conditions published on the website www.c2cistanbul.com.
4. The entry ticket allows access exclusively for the Event it has been issued for, at the stated day and time.
5. The access to the venue can be regulated by specific rules defined by the Organisers, for which the Organisers has also the right to carry out security controls, and in case of ticket anomalies, they can refuse access to the venue.
6. The Organisers shall be entitled to change venue and/or date of the Event: we recommend to verify, before the Event at www.c2cistanbul.com or by sending an e-mail message at email@example.com, the Event’s starting time, the opening time for accessing the Event’s venue, as well as any other changes in the Event programme. We also recommend to reach the venue entrance at least one hour before the Event.
7. In case of cancellation of the Event or changes in the programme, any complaints should exclusively be addressed to the Organisers. In case of refund for cancellation of the Event, Club To Club will not reimburse booking fees or any other commissions applied by the Organisers for running the service. Times and ways of refunding the amount are decided by the Organisers.
8. In case the user gives up his paid ticket, the Organisers do not provide for reimbursement. Tickets which have been purchased but not picked up cannot be refunded, as after the Event has ended their validity will be expired.
9. The entry ticket, by law and by the Organisers’ request, is personal, and it must be carefully preserved and cannot be exchanged, transferred for any reason whatsoever, with or without compensation, or transferred or delivered to third parties for commercial, advertising or promotional purposes.
10. The audience at the Event may be the subject of audio and video recordings made in the occasion of the Event.
11. Please check your entry ticket at the time of purchase in case there are any errors and omissions.
12. In order to avoid damaging the entry ticket, we recommend that you do not expose it to heat sources.
13. The Organisers are not responsible for any duplication or tampering of digital tickets. Electronic readers at the venue’s entrance will input the code (QR Code) related to the purchase only once, and will detect as invalid any subsequent accesses with the same code.
14. Online ticket purchases are regulated through the dispatch of a receipt (to be exchanged at the Event’s doors) or, in some cases, through the dispatch of tickets by email or directly on the buyer’s smartphone (the ticket can be then printed or exhibited through smartphones or tablets at the entrance of the Event, where electronic reader controls are carried out).
15. The personal information provided by users while purchasing tickets may be used from Club To Club with the sole purpose of sending informative newsletters and will not be disclosed to third party.
16. Organisers has the right to not allow audiences into the venue or direct them to another venue depending on the venue capacities and occupancy rate .
17. Specified hours are the door opening hours.
18. The event will take place at any weather condition.
19. It’s forbidden to enter the venues either with food or drinks.
Some Club To Club venues have limited capacity.
Admission is granted only to persons aged more than 18 years.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Turkish Republic laws.
In case of conflict between this English version of the Terms and Conditions and the Turkish version of the same as published by Club To Club, as well as in case of conflict between any other content of the Agreement in the English version in respect to the corresponding Turkish version, the Turkish version shall prevail.